- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Lovely old house. Comfortable room. Excellent service and the best food I've had in a while. At the price I paid really good value. Bit of c..."
"It was not until late that we booked and arrived at Bartle Hall. The staff, upon arrival were warm, friendly, professional and very welcomin..."
"A superb value for money hotel , Excellent service and food, good location . Would recomend..."
"We stayed at Bartle Hall to break a journey down South, so arrived late. It was really useful to be able to get a drink from the bar and. Te..."
"Spacious room, great food and service..."
About the hotel
Set in 16 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, Bartle Hall is the perfect location for comfort and pure relaxation when away from home. Our guests enjoy award-winning cuisine, comfortable conference facilities, luxury lounges, exemplary service and beautifully decorated bedrooms and suites. The peaceful atmosphere together with our high exacting standards and attention to detail, mean visitors truly relax and forget the pressures of everyday life.
Ideally situated between its neighbouring towns of Preston and Blackpool, and only a short drive from the Lake District, we are an idyllic country retreat. With 15 en-suite bedrooms ranging from classic doubles to executive rooms and four poster suites, we offer a superb base for all types of visitor including business travellers, leisure guests, couples and families.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Bartle Hall Hotel
Lovely old house.
Comfortable room. Excellent service and the best food I've had in a while. At the price I paid really good value. Bit of confusion with the bill but otherwise sorry to have only stayed for one night.
It was not until late that we booked and arrived at Bartle Hall.
The staff, upon arrival were warm, friendly, professional and very welcoming. The hotel was serene, immaculate and cosy. Our stay was literally a last minute thing at post 8pm due to us refusing to stay at a different location that was unnacceptable.
Bartle Hall, was for us, a dream. The breakfast was perfect. We were so very very thrilled to have found and stayed at Bartle Hall, that we stayed an extra night. The restaurant was lovely. Being a Butler myself it was lovely to be looked after, in a respectful and traditional manner. Again the food was delicious. My wife, young children and I cannot wait for an excuse to return up north where we will definitely be returning to Bartle Hall. 4* Hotel with a complete family friendly ethos - Well done and an enormous Thankyou from us all.