- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"A superb value for money hotel , Excellent service and food, good location . Would recomend..."
"We stayed at Bartle Hall to break a journey down South, so arrived late. It was really useful to be able to get a drink from the bar and. Te..."
"Spacious room, great food and service..."
"Booked the room last minute due to a meeting in the local area and have found the hotel I will be staying in on any return journey. The room..."
"Bartle Hall is a really lovely place to stay. The setting is beautiful and wonderfully relaxing. It has the feel of a home and is very welco..."
About the hotel
"Family owned and run, Bartle Hall offers it's Guests a warm welcome every time. You cannot fail to feel the immediate comforts of the elegantly furnished surroundings. This beautiful Country House Hotel is set amongst rural Lancashire countryside and offers without doubt the most attractive presentation of Dining, Banqueting, Hotel and Conference Facilities.
Hidden away within 16 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, Bartle Hall Hotel is full of charm and character. We have 15 Guest Bedrooms, all with en suite facilities, colour television, direct dial telephone, writing desk and tea and coffee making facilities. All Bedrooms have wonderful views of the gardens or woodlands and we also have two wheelchair accessible Bedrooms located to the rear of the hotel. Relax in the restaurant overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens. Enjoy award winning cuisine created by the culinary team complimented by a fine Wine List in a tranquil atmosphere that will take you away from the pressures of everyday life. Bartle Hall is ideally situated between its neighbouring towns of Preston and Blackpool, whilst only a short drive from the Lake District and easy access to the M6 & M55 motorways. "
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bartle Hall Hotel in Preston are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A superb value for money hotel , Excellent service and food, good location .
Lovely room, friendly staff and great breakfast.
We stayed at Bartle Hall to break a journey down South, so arrived late.
It was really useful to be able to get a drink from the bar and. Tea and coffee making in the room had some fresh milk in the room fridge as well as some bottled water. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was of a very high quality.