- Very Good
- 166 guest reviews
"Needed somewhere to stay for one night. No meals required. Pleasant staff. Comfortable room. Tired decor. Good value for money...."
"Came to London for an interview and stayed at Park Lane Mews Hotel. It was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. The staff were fantasti..."
"Friendly staff, room was spacious and clean. No lift though...."
"The locality and entrance are inviting and the reception staff were welcoming, helpful and efficient. I like the individuality of the rooms..."
"A good quality hotel that gives more character and considerably better service than the equivalently-priced budget hotels...."
About the hotel
The Park Lane Mews Hotel is located just off Park Lane in the exclusive area of Mayfair. This is a very central location with Hyde Park within walking distance. Shopping is well catered for with Bond Street, Regent Street, Oxford Street and Piccadilly some of the world famous shopping streets located in the surrounding area.
We are a few minutes by taxi to London's West End and Theatre land with a host of popular attractions nearby. Park Lane Mews is an intimate, friendly townhouse hotel built in 1618, with a personal level of service. All rooms have individual climate control, tea and coffee making facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, en-suite bath/shower, remote control TV with free view channels, with 24 hour room service. The Stanhope Restaurant is on-site - a small intimate 32 seat dining area. Light refreshments, snacks and afternoon tea are available from the Lounge Bar. We also offer 2 meeting rooms for up to 60 persons. If you are travelling by car, there is an NCP just over the road.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
One night stopover
Needed somewhere to stay for one night.
No meals required. Pleasant staff. Comfortable room. Tired decor. Good value for money.
Came to London for an interview and stayed at Park Lane Mews Hotel.
It was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. The staff were fantastic very helpful, Food in the hotel was great and the room was well equipped. For the area and level of service this is a very good value for money hotel. Top Marks .