- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Friendly staff, nice room, great facilities the thermal spa is very nice. It's the second time we'..."
"We booked for our 30 Wedding Anniversary and we were upgraded to the MB suite for an additional charge, sorry to say it "wasn't worth the mo..."
"Lovely hotel in a lovely part of the world, great service along with great lake views at breakfast...."
"- excellent front of house service - fantastic accommodation - excellent spa facilities - delicious food - relaxed atmosphere - highly re..."
"Stayed here for 2 nights and made use of the spa facilities. It's one of the beat hotels in the lakes I have stayed at and great value for m..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Daffodil Hotel & Spa, by the shores of Grasmere water. . Combining stylish contemporary interiors inside, with stunning natural beauty outside, The Daffodil presents a concept brand new to The Lake District.
Unwind in one of our 78 rooms and suites, dine in our lake view restaurant led by our creative Executive Chef, relax in our thermal pool or treat yourself to a fabulous Spa Journey. Remember, our Spa is currently being refurbished and will open for guests from Monday 5th September Think luxury, style and plenty of indulgence - the ultimate escape awaits…
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/07/2016 to 04/09/2016 - The Spa will remain closed during these dates for refurbishement. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay at the Daffofil
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
Friendly staff, nice room, great facilities the thermal spa is very nice. It's the second time we've stayed and will definitely go back.
Moulton Brown Suite
We booked for our 30 Wedding Anniversary and we were upgraded to the MB suite for an additional charge, sorry to say it "wasn't worth the money", the staff were excellent, facilities were excellent, although disappointed with the "buffet style" breakfast for the amount they charged.
I know you expect to get 'ripped off' in the Lakes but almost £14.00 each for a breakfast you serve yourself; get real. Disappointed, unlikely to visit again.