- 3 guest reviews
"We booked a deluxe double and apparently were upgraded to a club room. Cannot fault the hotel, check in or room although i would have like t..."
"We would certainly go again and was probably the best hotel we have stayed in...."
"a lovely boutique hotel, the staff are a credit too the hotel, situated in an excellent location...."
About the hotel
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate is a chic property situated in one of the most refined residential locations of London. The property has superb access to a variety of transport links to arrive, depart or get around town and is yet perfectly situated next to one of London's finest parks, Kensington Gardens with its abundance of greenery and stunning floral displays. Another attraction just few minutes walk away from the property is Hyde Park, one of the capital's eight Royal Parks.
Beautifully appointed rooms, spacious and state of the art technology come as standard. Every room benefits from modern media hub, complimentary high speed Wi-Fi and Broadband Internet, telephone with voicemail, en-suite bathroom with rain shower, tea and coffee making facilities. The restaurant serves breakfast daily, offering either a traditional full-English or continental. The delightful bar is the perfect place to meet friends or just relax in and has a selection of teas and coffees as well as alcoholic beverages and light appetisers. Guests can relax and unwind in the unique and welcoming surroundings of our gardens, the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon. There is a 24hr concierge service and for those wishing to upgrade, the well-appointed Club Rooms includes an access to the modern Club Lounge with extra amenities that will please every guest.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First Class but room a little small
We booked a deluxe double and apparently were upgraded to a club room.
Cannot fault the hotel, check in or room although i would have like to have been able to walk to the other side of the bed without trying to squeeze through a small 6" gap. Overall, that is my only niggle and when I mentioned they explained due to the age of building the room sizes vary so made a note that next time we get a bigger room.
We would certainly go again and was probably the best hotel we have stayed in.