- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Fine hotel room was slightly smaller than expecting but all in all lovely area very quiet. Just what we neeeded...."
"Good hotel in lovely old village of Bramber. A good base for exploring South East Sussex. Good sized room, very clean with well stocked tea..."
"Pluses:- Very comfortable and clean air-conditioned room. Staff helpful and friendly, service very good. Breakfast as you would expect from..."
"Stayed overnight as on business nearby. Large room, a little dated but very clean. Staff friendly. Carvery set up a bit weird, didn't see ho..."
"The food was superb both dinner and breakfast But the room shower needs updating because it ran mostly cold..."
About the hotel
Quaint 3 Star Best Western Hotel situated in the sleepy village of Bramber, near to Steyning, Worthing, Brighton and the magnificent South Downs National Park. Ideal location when visiting the many historic houses, gardens and golf courses in the local area. Free parking and free WIFI is available to all guests and customers.
Award winning Carvery Restaurant and licensed to host Civil Weddings and Partnerships. Holder of the Enjoy England Breakfast Award.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *It is always advisable to pre book your dinner reservations* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Old Tollgate Hotel
Fine hotel room was slightly smaller than expecting but all in all lovely area very quiet.
Just what we neeeded.
Good hotel in lovely old village of Bramber.
A good base for exploring South East Sussex. Good sized room, very clean with well stocked tea and coffee making facilities. Nice white towels and decent loo paper. Not so keen on the one hair/body wash, prefer separate ones. The hot water was difficult to regulate in the shower but overall ok. Friendly staff and good breakfast.