- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Last min booking was nice drive..."
"Had room 28, nice clean room possibly meant for small people as bath & basin very low 😃 One problem was couldn't open the velux window whic..."
"Room was clean and tidy,receptionist was very nice and helpful. No real faults at all...."
"there are no fancy extras here but it is great for a short stay..."
"The customer service was excellent, the food was good and very reasonably priced. The room was clean and comfortable had trouble getting kid..."
About the hotel
Less than 6 miles from the centre of Hull, The Kingstown is a contemporary, modern hotel and restaurant set within Yorkshire’s Nature Triangle, just on the outskirts of ancient market town Hedon. With Central Hull less than 15 minutes drive away, and Barton-upon-Humber and Beverley both within easy reach, the Kingstown Hotel is ideal for doing business in East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire or planning a last minute trip. The Hotel also has ample parking for guests and a fully equipped meeting room.
The Hotel has 34 en-suite bedrooms including family rooms, all equipped with flat-screen digital TVs, tea and coffee making facilities and unlimited free Wi-Fi. With a Fayre & Square pub restaurant attached, serving a wide selection of great value meals, your dining requirements are also catered for. Located just off Hull Road on the A1033 the Kingstown Hotel offers easy access to both the centre of Hull and local attractions such as The Deep, the KC Stadium and even the University of Hull.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/09/2016 to 05/10/2016 - No food or drink available on site, including breakfast! From the 12th September until 5th October 2016 the Restaurant and bar will be closed for refurbishments. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
First time stayers
Last min booking was nice drive
Kingstown Hotel by Good Night Inns
Had room 28, nice clean room possibly meant for small people as bath & basin very low 😃 One problem was couldn't open the velux window which was extremely high up & unreachable, if we had stayed for more than one night I'm sure we would of spoken to reception & the problem may have been resolved.
Adequate amount of teabags etc, restaurant onsite doing meal deals, plenty of parking & staff very friendly.