- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"The customer service was excellent, the food was good and very reasonably priced. The room was clean and comfortable had trouble getting kid..."
"We found our room to be very comfortable for our stay. Breakfast was very nice and the customer service was to high standards...."
"The check in was easy and the receptionist very friendly and helpful.The room was excellent and the hotel being next to a fayre and square p..."
"I often stay in hotels and have a very poor sleep, here is so different. The breakfast Manager is very friendly and all the other staff are..."
"When we arrived we had been allocated room 28. Walked past the door twice as thought it was a cupboard and when we did get in, it was like a..."
About the hotel
Less than 6 miles from the centre of Hull, The Kingstown is a contemporary, modern hotel and restaurant set within Yorkshire’s Nature Triangle, just on the outskirts of ancient market town Hedon. With Central Hull less than 15 minutes drive away, and Barton-upon-Humber and Beverley both within easy reach, the Kingstown Hotel is ideal for doing business in East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire or planning a last minute trip. The Hotel also has ample parking for guests and a fully equipped meeting room.
The Hotel has 34 en-suite bedrooms including family rooms, all equipped with flat-screen digital TVs, tea and coffee making facilities and unlimited free Wi-Fi. With a Fayre & Square pub restaurant attached, serving a wide selection of great value meals, your dining requirements are also catered for. Located just off Hull Road on the A1033 the Kingstown Hotel offers easy access to both the centre of Hull and local attractions such as The Deep, the KC Stadium and even the University of Hull.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
The customer service was excellent, the food was good and very reasonably priced.
The room was clean and comfortable had trouble getting kids out.
King Size Room for 2
We found our room to be very comfortable for our stay.
Breakfast was very nice and the customer service was to high standards.