- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"5th time at the Carlton floor boards still creek but overall a nice place to stay..."
"A great 3-day stay. The staff were really friendly and the accommodation was really comfy. Lovely hot water too! And the hotel was also perf..."
"basic but clean and great bed. Room etc old but very comfortable, value for money, with car parking included...."
About the hotel
The Carlton Hotel is a budget 2 star hotel ideal for those travelling to the lively scene of Newcastle upon Tyne. The continental breakfast includes Tea/Coffee, toast, fruit, cereals, croissants, fruit juice, and jam & preserves making it ideal for those on the go. The Carlton offers limited, secured parking for guests in one of the safest areas in Newcastle.
Situated in the heart of the select area of Jesmond, the lively Hotel Bar produces a wide range of food for both Hotel guests and the public; combined with the excellent metro and bus links to the city centre, the Carlton Hotel is the ideal base to explore Newcastle from. On site parking is available for guests, however is subject to availability.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
5th time at the Carlton floor boards still creek but overall a nice place to stay
Carlton Hotel, Jesmond
A great 3-day stay.
The staff were really friendly and the accommodation was really comfy. Lovely hot water too. And the hotel was also perfectly placed for where I wanted to be. It was great to be able to get onto wifi whenever I wanted too. All round, really good value for money.