- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This hotel is very basic but perfect for a cheap overnight stay...."
"Pleasant room, clean & comfortable but it was a front room on busy road ie lots of traffic noise. We would stay again but only if we could h..."
About the hotel
The Glen guest house is a 15 room B&B all rooms en-suite. Only 5 min walk to the centre of Dublin city near all bus and train amenities. Only 10 min taxi drive to our football stadium Lansdowne Road and 10 min walk to Croke Park.
The B&B also offers all the help the customers want in booking tour trips Etc.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
This hotel is very basic but perfect for a cheap overnight stay.
Old windows did very little to keep out traffic noise, which kept us awake most of the night, despite ear plugs.
Clean room and good shower but breakfast not available until 8.00 am, even though it was a weekday.