- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"some issues with payment, not particularly nice nor very clean. Just decent for the price we paid (29,70€ for two people in a room with a ve..."
About the hotel
The Europeo are located in the heart of the city centre, in the University area, near the famous way “Spaccanapoli”, and near also the access to “Napoli Sotterranea (Naples underground passages)”. They are on III & IV floor of a respectable building. They are well linked by undergrounds, public buses and funiculars to the hill area of Naples, to the fear area and to surrounds as Pompei, Ercolano, Sorrento, Pozzuoli, Vesuvio.
They are 1 star as they haven't got common area but rooms are equipped with TV SAT, safe, bathroom, hair-dryer, direct phone, bathroom kit. Ceiling Fan, air conditioning, heating.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Europeo - Sea hotels in Napoli is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
some issues with payment, not particularly nice nor very clean.
Just decent for the price we paid (29,70€ for two people in a room with a very small double bed and no breakfast). Good value for money and very we'll located.