- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"We stayed for 1 night in a Luxury Room with Balcony. The room was very nice, clean and tidy. There was a couple of weddings going on when we..."
"we went for a relaxing weekend and that was what we got! the room was beautiful and clean, the staff were very helpful . There was a very la..."
"Nice hotel with good facilities. Choice of food is a la carte restaurant or bar food. Both are good. Can get a bit busy with wedding parties..."
"Delighted with this accommodation...."
"We have stayed before and we will be staying again...."
About the hotel
The new, exciting Smiths at Gretna Green embraces both tradition and modern day comfort with inspirational design set against a historical backdrop. Guests can enjoy a blend of professional, relaxed hospitality along with first class facilities. Smiths at Gretna Green is the most hip and contemporary hotel for miles with luxurious bedrooms that have been designed to offer guests not just a bedroom but a spacious living environment complete with modern facilities such as flatscreen TVs, DVD players and broadband internet access.
For the ultimate in luxury you may want to opt for one of the stunning Suites or the Penthouse Apartment. Gretna Green is just 10 minutes north of Carlisle. Located right next to the World Famous Old Blacksmith's Shop, you too can become part of an unbroken thread of romantic history spanning over 250 years. Explore the surrounding area and local attractions or relax and be pampered from head to toe in the Hair, Beauty and Relaxation areas and 'Chill-Out Zone'. Spend your evening in the cosmopolitan bar for a pre-dinner drink before enjoying the delicious cuisine in the relaxed brasserie restaurant. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Nice modern corporate hotel.
We stayed for 1 night in a Luxury Room with Balcony.
The room was very nice, clean and tidy. There was a couple of weddings going on when we arrived so we ended up eating in the lounge area. Food was very nice and well presented, but we felt the bar prices were high, a bottle of cider and large glass of wine was £11.20!. Overall a nice stay in a good quality hotel, however it was a very corporate feeling hotel, which is nice if that is what you are looking for.
we went for a relaxing weekend and that was what we got.
the room was beautiful and clean,
the staff were very helpful . There was a very large wedding party the day we arrive and our room was on the first floor straight above the function room and i was very happily surprised that we heard NO noise. More than happy to recommend to our friends and we will be going back hopefully near christmas.