- 32 guest reviews
"This was my first stay at Oaklands upon my arrival I noticed wedding guests, dressed in shorts and looking out of place but as I was in Norf..."
"Was very happy with my single room, mine actually had a 3/4 size bed, very comfortable. Nice bathroom with a shower and a bath. The room had..."
"Staff friendly and helpful but noisy room next to stairs and door to corridor was woken at 5.30 by the noise...."
"Although we were only there for one night, it was very convenient as we were at a wedding there. I would not choose to stay any longer unfor..."
"A very nice hotel, very friendly staff, and for me most important, a good bus service...."
About the hotel
Situated on the outskirts of Norwich City Centre, the Best Western Plus Oaklands Hotel provides a unique and relaxed atmosphere. Sophisticated interiors, a variety of bedrooms, great public spaces, beautiful grounds overlooking the Yare River Valley and ample free onsite parking all combine to offer the perfect backdrop for a relaxing leisure or business break. The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi access throughout a Carvery Restaurant, Lounge and Bar and a new Menu available every evening, you will not need to go out once you have settled in however if you would like to visit our beautiful city there are buses running from the bottom of our drive with a 10-15 minute journey.
Quality accommodation at affordable prices! Please note we operate a bar and event rooms playing music, we hope that this does not cause any disturbance and we always aim to have this turned off by midnight. Please note we do not have lift facilities in the hotel, all rooms are accessible via stairs onto the first & second floors, this excludes our ground floor luxury suites.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note we operate a bar and event rooms playing music, we hope that this does not cause any disturbance and we always aim to have this turned off by midnight. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
The Oaklands Hotel
This was my first stay at Oaklands upon my arrival I noticed wedding guests, dressed in shorts and looking out of place but as I was in Norfolk I was greeted with a warm welcome mixing with guests in the bar.
My room was more than I had hoped for the price. The staff were very friendly, attentive and the along with the owner made my stay very enjoyable.I visit Norfolk about every 6 weeks to see family and although Oaklands was further away I would certainly recommend it to other people looking to stay in the area, i know i certainly will.
Read the small print
Should have read the disclaimer saying it would be noisy.
this was an understatement. Could have got it £35 cheaper had I booked elsewhere. lesson learnt.