- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"This is a wonderful hotel. The welcome was warm and our bedroom was immaculate and beautifully appointed with lovely little extra's, includi..."
"We went there to unwind after a busy week and found everything just right, the staff were very friendly and helpful. My wife particularly en..."
"Entry into the hotel is impressive, wonderful log fires and friendly staff everywhere, all intent on making your stay a pleasure. The rooms..."
"Very convenient when we visit family in Kettering area. Dependable and clean...."
"We had lots of issues but all were dealt with in the end, but kinda spoilt the whole birthday surprise. Had room service for breakfast in be..."
About the hotel
A Shire Hotel and Spa - This 4 star luxury Hotel and Spa has a cosy atmosphere that'll help you feel at home from the moment you walk through the doors. Located just off the A14, with easy access from the M1, M6 and A1. All our bedrooms have a separate relaxation area - and are air-conditioned throughout.
The Spa has plenty to keep you occupied - with a 13 m pool and well-equipped gym and we now offer a choice of Spa Treatments. Enjoy local and regional produce in our AA rosette awarded Restaurant. We pride ourselves on our service levels to ensure all our guests receive the very best customer care.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 03/01/2010 - THURSDAY 24TH DECEMBER - SUNDAY 3RD JANUARY INCLUSIVE THE HOTEL WILL BE OFFERING BED AND BREAKFAST + LIMITED SPA SERVICES ONLY. THE BAR & RESTAURANT WILL BE CLOSED, NO FOOD OR DRINK SERVICE AVAILABLE. The LateRooms.com rates for Kettering Park Hotel & Spa - Shire Hotels in Kettering are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
A Great Discovery
This is a wonderful hotel.
The welcome was warm and our bedroom was immaculate and beautifully appointed with lovely little extra's, including a coffee machine with fresh milk, soft bathrobes and slippers and even a free warm milk and cookies room service for children. The spa was spotless and the staff friendly and diligent. It is often difficult to find a Spa that welcomes children but also remains a place of relaxation for adults. The staff at the Spa achieved this, keeping the facilities clean and tidy whilst ensuring that the younger guests didn't use the whirlpool and other adult facilities. Breakfast was beautifully cooked and served and when we reluctantly checked out and found that our car had a flat battery, two of the Spa staff happily helped get the car started. I regularly stay at hotels, mainly in London and the South East and I rarely write reviews, however I do feel that in this instance the hotel and its staff should be recognised. My only reluctance in writing such a glowing review is that there may not be any availability when I try to book a room in future, as we will definitely be going back.
Very Relaxing Stay
We went there to unwind after a busy week and found everything just right, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
My wife particularly enjoyed the Spa facilities. Book early for the restaurant as it is popular.