- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, generally nice staff, comfortable room with balcony in a good location and good leisure facilities inc pool & gym. Wasn't too pl..."
"Professional, smart, clean great spa...."
"An enjoyable overnight stay here. Any concerns were very minor and the staff were generally friendly and helpful (bar staff a bit difficult..."
"We stayed here for the night and had a lovely stay. The room was great and the breakfast was delicious. After breakfast we then went into th..."
"We have just returned from a two night stay in this nice hotel with friendly and efficient staff, the food was excellent and the room very c..."
About the hotel
For your fill of fitness and relaxation, the Bluewater Spa and Leisure club with an 18 m. indoor pool, spa pool, magnificent eucalyptus steam room, stunning sauna, 3 massage therapy rooms and two gymnasiums will take care of your every need. Our terrace garden is a wonderful venue for special occasions, while the double Rosette awarded restaurant, Blakes, serves up direct access to the garden terrace for al- fresco dining during those warmer Summer months.
For less formal dining why not try out the new Brasserie - Nick Rutigliano, our Maitre d' and our Head Chef, Ben Nicol, are here to guarantee 'bon appetite'. Breakfast can be ordered on the booking page. The hotel is Trip Advisor's No 1 Bournemouth hotel and has been awarded their Certificate of Excellence for 2013 and 2014; highly commended in the "Best Restaurant" category in 2014 and winner in 2015 of the "Best Large Hotel of The Year", both awarded by Bournemouth Tourism; in 2014 the hotel was also awarded a Silver Shield by Green Tourism for Business.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Exec suite review
Nice hotel, generally nice staff, comfortable room with balcony in a good location and good leisure facilities inc pool & gym.
Wasn't too pleased when I was told I could leave the car in the parking bay post check out only to get a phone call whilst wondering around the beach on our last day demanding we come back and move it. Very nice staff until the point of payment it felt like. Could be a one-off so won't allow sour final experience to taint the pleasant (if not a little pricey) stay for 2 nights.
BEST WESTERN Connaught Hotel
Professional, smart, clean great spa.