- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"I visited the hotel on business. Very well located and relaxing...."
"We stayed on different days due to the unreliability of the CONDOR ferries. The Savoy staff were very accommodating and went out of their wa..."
"Happy with stay good service and accommodation..."
"Spent 4 nights here whilst working on Jersey. Very warm, friendly atmosphere. Very well looked after. Everything was faultless. The room, br..."
"A very enjoyable stay. Cannot praise staff highly enough. Each member was extremely professional in the performing of their duties. I would..."
About the hotel
Our delightful 4-star townhouse boutique hotel is located in the heart of St Helier, Jersey. It is ideal for those who would like to be within easy walking distance of the town center & shopping district, local bars, restaurants, and park gardens. Also within easy reach is the new waterfront area.
Originally built as a sophisticated mansion in the early 19th century. The house has been converted over the years into a stylish and modern St. Helier hotel, whilst retaining the wonderful character of the original house. You can enjoy our sunny courtyard with its crystalline pool to while away Summer days, or the modern and stylish gym with the latest equipment if you feel like keeping in shape while you stay with us. Free WIFI in rooms and in all areas of the hotel. If you want to see Jersey’s many attractions, most of these are within a short drive from the hotel, and with plenty of free on-site parking, hiring a car or bringing your own gives you freedom to roam. The White Company toiletries are provided on arrival only. Additional items can be purchased for £2. 50 each for 50 ml of Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand & Body Lotion, Bath & Shower Gel, and 30g of Soap. If you are looking for a luxurious, sensibly priced Jersey hotel as a base from which to explore the island, then this St. Helier hotel is without question the perfect choice and destination.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Would not hesitate to return
I visited the hotel on business.
Very well located and relaxing.
Excellent - very accommodating staff
We stayed on different days due to the unreliability of the CONDOR ferries.
The Savoy staff were very accommodating and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable