- 2 guest reviews
"Conveniently situated for rail station, financial district , city centre and Christmas Market and far enough to one side of the red light ar..."
About the hotel
The Comfort Hotel Frankfurt City Center enjoys an excellent location in the heart of Frankfurt, Germany´s financial metropolis. Stay in the middle of the vibrant life of downtown Frankfurt and enjoy modern style mixed with a historical exterior. Due to this perfect location, the sights of the city are within walking distance, e.
g. Goethe-Haus, Hauptwache, Zeil, Alte Oper, Museumsufer, Römerberg with the Paulskirche, elegant shopping stores in the Goethestraße, Freßgass’, Kaiserstraße, the stock exchange and banking quarter. You can reach the exhibition grounds (Frankfurter Messe) in 15 minutes by walking or by underground or tram within 3 minutes. All 45 comfortable rooms include bath/shower, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, TV, Pay-TV, safety box, mini bar, free coffee/tea making facilities and free internet access. Some of the rooms are equipped additionally with iron and board and air-conditioning for an extra charge. Start the day with our sumptuous breakfast buffet. Our restaurant pampers our guests with great East-Asian cuisine (Chinese, Japanese and Thai dishes). The "chef de cuisine" uses only fresh products.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Christmas in Frankfurt
Conveniently situated for rail station, financial district , city centre and Christmas Market and far enough to one side of the red light area to not be involved in the various activities?
Don't stay here when there is trade show on in Frankfurt
I booked my room some ten months before I was due to travel to Frankfurt as I was visiting a trade show and knew that rooms would be hard to find nearer my travel date.
However on arrival at the hotel, I was told that my booking had been cancelled. The reasons given were firstly that the credit card used to guarantee the reservation had expired and secondly, as there was a trade show, the price had increased. My card had indeed expired, but a quick phone call or email would have enabled me to provide the new expiry date. A colleague staying at a different hotel had the same problem and indeed the hotel had contacted her, taken the new card details and honoured the booking. I do not accept the price argument either. The hotel should have known when trade fairs are planned (as I did) and if they accept a booking at a fixed price, they should honour their contract. As there were almost no rooms available in Frankfurt, I had to accept the price increase and for my three night stay ended up paying about 60% more than the original price quoted.