- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"This was our third stay at Hendon Hall, and we'll certainly be back for a fourth. Quiet, comfortable, friendly, and easy to get to, both fro..."
"This was a very mixed experience - the hotel itself was lovely and clean (although the beds almost too soft) and the staff were all very ple..."
"Had lovely time. staff very polite and helpful. Room very clean. In other words really enjoyed the stay...."
"what a wonderful place to stay and and only a short trip to the centre of london. the staff at hendon hall made us feel so welcome . The roo..."
"Have stayed before, some years ago. Remembered how much previous visit had been enjoyed..."
About the hotel
Hendon Hall Hotel in North London is ideal for those wishing to enjoy a relaxing stay in a beautiful mansion with terraced gardens, yet have easy access to central London and the surrounding areas such as Wembley Area, Wembley Stadium, Alexandra Palace and RAF Museum. Our four function rooms are ideal for meetings in North London, conferences in North London or private events from 2 to 350 people, and the award-winning Garrick Restaurant in North London serves excellent food and drink. The hotel in Hendon offers 57 bedrooms - a mixture of classic, executive and four-poster bedrooms as well as junior suites in North London.
All rooms have been recently refurbished in 2010 to a high standard. All residents enjoy free on site parking and complimentary WIFI throughout. Full traditional breakfast is included on all rates and value added tax.
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Favourite place to stay in London
This was our third stay at Hendon Hall, and we'll certainly be back for a fourth.
Quiet, comfortable, friendly, and easy to get to, both from the M1 and from central London via the Northern Line. The only hitch was at breakfast, where both the coffee and the scrambled eggs arrived lukewarm. But everything else was what you'd expect from a hotel as good as this.