- 68 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel. The staff were really nice and offered service beyond expectations. The room was clean and well appointed, with a comfortable..."
"Our 1st stay at the inglewood manor and can I just say what a fab time we had, arrived late to hotel after a long shopping trip to Cheshire..."
"Booked the Inglewood Manor for a night of passion with a seriously hot married woman. The food and wine was excellent, but not as amazing as..."
"We meet for a family meal every Christmas. This was the first time that we have stayed over after a family meal and we enjoyed it so much th..."
About the hotel
A beautiful Edwardian manor in 38 acres of grounds, 15 minutes from Chester, with a fantastic restaurant, free WiFi throughout the hotel, and a log fire in winter. Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant oak-panelled rooms, spacious ballustraded terraces and acres of manicured lawns.
The twenty nine luxuriously refurbished en-suite bedrooms (a mixture of Executive, Classic and Cosy rooms) all have individual charm and offer glorious views. A team of award winning chefs display flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. The hotel is superbly located for both business and leisure visitors, and is surrounded by a fabulous range of attractions from Chester Zoo and historic Chester, to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Village (the biggest in Europe), and the vibrant city of Liverpool. With fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds, Inglewood Manor provides an idyllic retreat that is conveniently located for access to both Liverpool and Manchester. Please Note: The hotel is a popular wedding venue and you may find that access to the bar, lounge and terrace may be affected at certain times. Please check how this may affect your booking when you make your reservation.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Inglewood Manor Country House Hotel in Ellesmere Port are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Would definitely stay there again
The staff were really nice and offered service beyond expectations. The room was clean and well appointed, with a comfortable bed and plenty of pillows. Both my husband and myself enjoyed staying at this hotel and would recommend it to others. We would definitely return.