- 70 guest reviews
"Staff very helpful good location the only disappointment was that the room was very small and the bed was against the wall..."
"Our room had a broken aerial lead on the TV (which meant no TV available) and a missing shower curtain. Both reported to reception immediate..."
"....that the accommodation was half price because it was in the adjacent acquisition that I assume is not yet finished to the desired standa..."
"We spent the night here as a group of 3 women in a family room. We had single beds, and the accommodation was basic but suited to our needs...."
"This hotel is moving in the right direction. Completed areas are excellent, so can be firgiven for "Works in Progress" Clean, Tidy with very..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of leafy Edgbaston, the Edgbaston Palace Hotel is just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Birmingham City Centre. We offer on site convenient free parking, free WIFI, good food and all our rooms are en suite. The Edgbaston Palace is only a short walk away from Birmingham's, Night Clubs, Bars, Restaurants, Casinos, Theatres, Exhibitions, Conference Centres.
Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) are a short journey away by Car, Bus or Train. This stunning Grade II Listed building, built in 1854, offers 50 Fully En-suite bedrooms. The rooms have; Television, free WIFI, Telephone, Tea/Coffee making facilities and hairdryer. We offer Wireless Internet access in all bedrooms and it is chargeable. Why not try our new Bar/Restaurant Menu, serving superb food from, Italian, French, Indian, Mexican, Traditional English.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 31/12/2015 - The hotel restaurant will be closed for breakfast and dinner from the 24th December to 31st December 2015. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Staff very helpful good location the only disappointment was that the room was very small and the bed was against the wall
Our room had a broken aerial lead on the TV (which meant no TV available) and a missing shower curtain.
Both reported to reception immediately but only the aerial lead turned up. Airlock in water supply meant a very weak and temperamental shower. Generous supply of biscuits and drinks available in room. Breakfast OK. Would not recommend overall.