- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"A good budget hotel, comfortable bed. Lovely sea view. Good hearty breakfast. Short walk from town centre. Great for walks on beach...."
"I asked for a pet friendly with disabled facility accommodation facility. Yes they took my dog on the third floor but the lift was inadequat..."
"Our room was amazing, sea view , and different floor for our bathroom, bathroom was little tired and heated towel rail was on all night and..."
"Very happy with my one night stay with an early start on Le Shuttle. Excellent location, 10 mins drive to terminal. Really nice sea front lo..."
"The staff were friendly, welcoming and competent, it was Sunday so fewer people than normal staying there but we weren't given the impressio..."
About the hotel
Settle in by the sand as you ease yourself into the fine accommodation offered by BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel! Standing proudly on the seafront of the picturesque Cinque Port of Hythe, the hotel has played host to discerning guests since 1939, and with individually furnished bedrooms, many offer glorious views of the English Channel, it's easy to see why! Our choice of traditional English and Indian cuisine is mouth-watering, and we cater for guests' every need and pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent hospitality. For anyone who's looking to hop across to the Continent, the hotel is just four miles from the Eurotunnel, while Canterbury and Folkestone are closer to home for those who want to visit the best of British! Additional charges for pets may apply, but for our human visitors we simply stick to great rates all year round!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Dogs are allowed at a charge of £15 per dog* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money, very helpful staff
A good budget hotel, comfortable bed.
Lovely sea view. Good hearty breakfast. Short walk from town centre. Great for walks on beach.
BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel
I asked for a pet friendly with disabled facility accommodation facility.
Yes they took my dog on the third floor but the lift was inadequate for me, my husband, dog and my walker which had to be folded in two. I asked for a disabled toilet at reception, they did not know if there was one and the normal one was too small for me, and my walker which I had to leave outside. It is a good job I am not any bigger than I am as it was quite a squeeze. The room was far too hot which gave way to a bad nights sleep. I'm glad it was for just the one night.