- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Larger, more family orientated hotel than we would normally book but we still enjoyed our stay. Great location, quiet with tram stop right o..."
"We stayed for 1 night for the illuminations the hotel was great for the kids. Night entertainment was fab and the food was lovely. My little..."
"An enjoyable break in a well-positioned hotel, with friendly and helpful staff...."
"Nice big room. Clean. The staff were friendly and the food was wonderful. We are looking forward to our next visit...."
"cosy room, excellent bed, spacious bathroom, excellent breakfast, very good bar service...."
About the hotel
An imposing early 20th century building with 160 en-suite bedrooms on the beautiful Queens Promenade, with Blackpool's many attractions only a short tram ride away. The Cliffs is renowned for its superb food and accommodation and offers its guests fabulous live cabaret entertainment. Excellent leisure facilities including a cardiovascular gym & weights room, indoor heated pool, spa and sauna, plus the Rocky Gardens kids club, with facilities for children aged 4-14.
Our Promenade Cafe Bar, Garden Room restaurant and Picassos bar are just some of the fabulous facilities on offer.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Very family orientated.
Larger, more family orientated hotel than we would normally book but we still enjoyed our stay.
Great location, quiet with tram stop right outside. Room was basic and décor could be updated but had everything we needed for our short stay. Buffet breakfast was a good set up and food was lovely. Plenty of activities if you weren't going out through the day. Parking would probably be our only negative point but we did manage to find plenty of spaces in neighbouring streets without charge and we appreciate that the hotel can't really expand to change that.
Great stay for illuminations
We stayed for 1 night for the illuminations the hotel was great for the kids.
Night entertainment was fab and the food was lovely. My little girl loved the pool and hot tub. Our room was a big size big bathroom only thing I'd say is it could be abit cleaner but I would return again