This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located directly on the promenade overlooking the sea in the thriving town of Whitley Bay and just 20 minutes drive to Newcastle. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, onsite parking, restaurant and bar. The property is perfect for the young and young at heart, there has been atotal overhaul of the entertainment facilities which now include 3 of the most exciting and modern bars and a nightclub situated within the hotel, the nightclub is open Thursday - Saturday plus Sundays on a Bank holiday weekend from 10:00PM -3:00AM.
Also centrally located for all of the town's amenities, makes this the ideal base for a break on the North East Coast. Each bedroom is comfortably styled and furnished and designed with the convenience of the guest foremost in mind. Many bedrooms offer commanding panoramic sea views and provide the ideal base to explore and enjoy the surrounding area. The Restaurant offers the ideal place to have something to eat, with a varied menu offering something for every taste using the freshest ingredients you will be able to enjoy a delicious meal whilst looking out at the wonderful seaview. Please note, the restaurant is now closed Sunday -Thursday until further notice. Sunday lunch will still be available. The seaside town of Whitley Bay has been popular with generations of visitors, the iconic St. Mary's Lighthouse which is now a visitor centre stands on its own island and features a nature reserve and wetland habitat. Guests also visit from all over the UK to sample the nightlife and certainly don't leave disappointed. Newcastle and the wider area is made up of a diverse variety of towns, cities, coast and countryside offering a huge selection of things to do whatever your tastes. From relaxing at the coast to soaking up world-class culture in the city centres, from getting back in-touch with nature at a woodland retreat to shopping at Europe's largest indoor shopping and leisure complex, (Metrocentre). It's rare to find anywhere so diverse that amazes visitors at every turn with its dialogue between ultra-modern and ancient, with award-winning dining, inspiring heritage, fantastic shopping and acclaimed architecture makes up adestination like no other.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/02/2013 to 31/12/2023 - Please note restaurant is closed for evening meals and Sunday lunch. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet