- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"We had a very enjoyable stay as soon as we booked in the receptionist give the girls an Easter egg each which I thought was a lovely touch...."
"Basically it does what it says on the tin - great location, clean and spacious rooms, nice staff and great value for money. Excellent as a b..."
"If anything there was a wee bit of noise from some inconsiderate guests at 6am. Other than that the stay was pleasurable! We did not eat the..."
"We had a family room which was good size. The furniture was all a bit tired - veneer lifting in places. Crack in washbasin. Bed linen and to..."
"Enjoyable stay at this hotel, was very clean and staff were very friendly. Would definitely stay again..."
About the hotel
The most centrally located hotel in the city, located just 1 minute stroll from the local shopping centres and the only hotel located within the historic city walls. Spectacular views from the hotel take in the famous ‘Bogside’ some rooms have amazing views of the ‘ Peace Bridge ’ and ‘Guildhall’. The Maldron Hotel Derry is located a stroll away from the city centre bus station, restaurants, bars, shops which makes it the perfect base to explore the historic walled city of Derry, the North West and Donegal.
Our boutique style hotel is beautifully decorated with comfortable lounge, mini gym, Lyric Bar and Award winning onsite Walls Bar & Restaurant. All our bedrooms have flat screen televisions with USB port, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, baths and shower facilities in all rooms and WIFI access throughout hotel, WIFI is complimentary in the hotel lobby. The Mini Gym & Sauna are complimentary for all hotel guests to use. Underground parking is available at the hotel, this is limited to 30 spaces and is on a first come, first served basis. Our reception team will be more than happy to help with alternative parking which has a maximum overnight fee of £5. 00. Guests can store luggage at the hotel complimentary. All staff at the Maldron Hotel Derry are world host trained and we look forward to welcoming you to the heart of the city.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Maldron Hotel Derry (formerly The Tower Hotel) in LONDONDERRY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Family overnight stay at them aldrin hotel derry
We had a very enjoyable stay as soon as we booked in the receptionist give the girls an Easter egg each which I thought was a lovely touch.
Although the rooms are dated this is our second time to stay here as the rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. Also the breakfast is lovely proper sausages and perfect poached eggs and don't forget the pancake maker goes down a treat with both young and old. Press ok and 2 mins later you have 2 homemade pancakes delicious!. We will definately be going back again.
Nice and easy
Basically it does what it says on the tin - great location, clean and spacious rooms, nice staff and great value for money.
Excellent as a base to visit Derry and I am already booked to return in June as part of a fly/drive week