- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"A very nice hotel with great service from all staff. Will be staying again soon..."
"Second stay here - lovely hotel - great for business traveller or weekend visit for couple Room was spotless - restaurant staff fabulous &..."
"This hotel certainly lived up to its 4* experience. The staff were most welcoming and went out of their way to ensure that my stay was enjoy..."
"Large, clean, well equipped rooms. Whoever numbered them must have been under the influence of something! Food was unexciting. Very much a '..."
"A pleasant comfortable room. Lovely to be able to open a window and walk outside. Wonderful to be able to use the gym and pool , both of whi..."
About the hotel
Norton Park is undoubtedly one of the finest hotels in Hampshire and an ideal location for all your business and leisure requirements. Nestled within 54 acres of Hampshire Parkland, allowing for tranquillity, calm and quiet – the perfect setting for a luxurious leisure break, creative conference, delicious dinner or perfect pampering experience. Norton Park are delighted to announce the opening of 8 fantastic new spa treatment rooms, a divine relaxation room and a new spa treatment tariff will be on its way shortly! Boasting an exceptionally convenient location, you are within easy access of the fashionable boutiques and cultural attractions of Winchester as well as being near the natural beauty of the New Forest.
The bedrooms are superbly furnished in a modern style with luxury fittings. For those special occasions there are 13 luxurious and individual bedrooms available in the magnificent 16th Century Manor House. Everything is at hand - LCD television, superb en-suite facilities, free Wi-Fi, sealy beds, complimentary tea and coffee plus a fridge and laptop safe. Offering a state-of-the-art health and fitness spa (with a fully equipped gym and swimming pool) and a stylish, modern restaurant serving hearty meals, light bites, delicious coffees and fragrant wines. Dinner Bed and Breakfast rates include Adults highlighted, children will be charged as extra. Norton Park have received a gold award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
A great hotel
A very nice hotel with great service from all staff.
Will be staying again soon
Norton Park - QHotels
Accommodation was fine but the room we had was quite tired and a few marks on the bed sheets.
Breakfast was cold on arrival but this is probably down to how far the waiter had to walk with it. Other than that the stay was fine at the hotel just alittle disappointed with our room.