- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Quality hotel at reasonable prices, great restaurant and bar...."
"This is a lovely hotel in great surrounding and my goto place for when I am in the area...."
"Lovely looking mansion set in its own grounds, excellent rooms, good service and very nice restaurant with excellent food. Only one gripe wh..."
"Staff really helpful and nothing seemed too much trouble. Room slightly small but very well presented. Only downside was the poor phone rece..."
"For the money I paid and the room I got a deluxe double. This is easily the best hotel I have stayed in worldwide for this value. I will rec..."
About the hotel
Classic style and comfort is what guests at Beamish Hall Hotel have to look forward to. Many changes have been made in transforming this grand house into an elegant hotel, one of the priorities is to ensure its traditional and historical feel is maintained. Our bedrooms reflect the grandeur of the building with the emphasis on comfort and style.
This 17th Century listed Hall filled with bedrooms, conference centre, wedding location, birds of prey conservation centre & outdoor activity centre. Beamish Hall also offers the most exciting dining & drinking experience in the North East 'THE STABLES BAR, RESTAURANT & MICRO BREWERY'. With exposed stone walls, hayracks and traditional beamed ceilings. The old stable block has been sympathetically renovated to re-capture the traditional feel that the building deserves, with a few modern touches. Located in 24 acres of parkland. Situated just off the A1(M), close to the Historical Cathedral City of Durham and the exciting City of Newcastle upon Tyne. Next door to the leading tourist attraction, Beamish - The North of England Open Air Museum. Near to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/02/2010 to 31/12/2022 - *A few rooms are not accessible by elevator, however, 24 hour luggage assistance is provided* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel in a great location
Quality hotel at reasonable prices, great restaurant and bar.
Great Hotel and Staff
This is a lovely hotel in great surrounding and my goto place for when I am in the area.