- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Nice old hotel with modern accommodation. Beds slightly firm but generally a very good experience. Food excellent and not too expensive..."
"Great value for money. Staff extremely helpful and friendly...."
"My partner and I stayed here over the weekend with another couple. The rooms were basic but comfortable and clean. The staff were very helpf..."
"We arrived 11/10/14. I'll do the not so great part first. Our room wasn't a suite or a family room but given the fact we needed something to..."
About the hotel
Located only 5 mins from UHSM and within 15 minutes of the Airport, MUFC, MEN Arena, The Trafford Centre and Manchester Central. The Hotel offers free parking, free WiFi, restaurant and bar. The Normanhurst was originally one of the three great manor houses built on Brooklands Road (Sale's most prestigous road)in the late 19th Century and is the only building of its type still to exist.
Brooklands Road Station at the top of the road is on the Metrolink system with trams running to all areas of Manchester every 6 minutes. We are the nearest hotel to the University Hospital of South Manchester (UHSM) and minutes away from the M60 and M56. Our high quality restaurant and bar is a favourite with residents and locals and all our dishes are freshly made to order. Our extensive menus cater for all tastes however, if you require something extra special our chefs will prepare virtually any dish providing they have at least 24 hours notice.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/03/2014 to 31/03/2023 - The Normanhurst is a pet friendly accommodation, for the customers wishing to arrive with a pet there is an extra charge of £5 per night The LateRooms.com rates for Normanhurst Hotel in Sale are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice old hotel with up to date rooms
Nice old hotel with modern accommodation.
Beds slightly firm but generally a very good experience. Food excellent and not too expensive
Great value for money.
Staff extremely helpful and friendly.