- 9 guest reviews
"Stayed here on business for 4 nights, and was made welcome from the first moment I stepped through the door. The staff are a credit to Headl..."
"This is the 3rd time I have stayed at Headlam Hall, the staff are amazing and so helpfull, as for the food I have to say this was definately..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The food is to die for... Shame that the spa treatment rooms were fully booked...I know to book well in advance..."
"This was our first time at Headlam Hall but we had a fantastic stay. My wife and I were enjoying a break from the kids (thanks Grandma) and..."
"This is our third year of returning to Headlam Hall to celebrate our wedding anniversary and to our surprise on arrival at the hotel we were..."
About the hotel
Headlam Hall Hotel Spa & Golf Course is set within 4 acres of beautiful gardens surrounded by its own rolling estate in the Teesdale countryside. This 17th century manor house combines historical charm with modern and stylish facilities to provide a luxurious and relaxing environment for its guests. There are 40 en-suite rooms with a delightful blend of style and character – located in either the Main Hall, the Coach House, the Spa or the ground floor Mews.
The individually designed bedrooms are all beautifully appointed with a very high standard of decor. Main Hall rooms are of a traditional style befitting of a Jacobean country hotel, with period piece furnishings, the Coach House rooms are contemporary cottage style rooms with soft country colours and handmade wooden furniture and the Spa rooms have a more modern design but still reflecting the rural setting with muted colours, contemporary oak furniture and original landscape artwork. The 2 AA rosette restaurant serves modern British cuisine with an emphasis on local produce including that from the Hall’s gardens and farm. Guests can enjoy dining in either the intimate Panel Room or the tranquil and stylish Orangery where service is professional yet relaxed and friendly.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here on business for 4 nights, and was made welcome from the first moment I stepped through the door.
The staff are a credit to Headlam Hall, all are happy to have a conversation and friendly. The room I stayed in was excellent, I admit there were a few faults, like the curtain pole starting to come out of the wall, and the shelf in the bathroom leaning downwards, but these didn't stop me from enjoying my stay, and quite frankly it's an old building. The Spa was also very nice, and made a week long stay quite relaxing. The food ... well what can I say, from the breakfast to the exquisite dinners all was top notch, although the downside was I did really need the spa access for this as the food is so nice, trying the limited your choice is difficult. If you are thinking about staying here, you won't be disappointed!
Headlam Hall Hotel & Spa
This is the 3rd time I have stayed at Headlam Hall, the staff are amazing and so helpfull, as for the food I have to say this was definately 5 star with service to match.
Definately would stay again.