- Very Good
- 90 guest reviews
"Very clean hotel comfy bed nice shower breakfast nice bacon bit dry only thing let this hotel down was outside weeds growing in plant pots g..."
"Arrived late but made very welcome and food prepared specially for us. Very comfortable rooms...."
"The hotel was just what I wanted. Spacious room, clean, Friendly and efficient staff and all the amenities worked. The minor niggles were :-..."
"Clean, quiet & comfortable. Friendly & helpful staff...."
"Very friendly front of house staff, Sally welcomed us and helped us get a room as there was no reservation made by Late rooms in her compute..."
About the hotel
Originally built as a vicarage and private residence in the late 18th century, The Rhinewood has since been transformed into a beautiful 3 star countryside hotel. Standing in its own secluded gardens with uninterrupted views across the Cheshire countryside, the hotel offers a host of amenities for both business and leisure visitors and provides the perfect setting for weddings and other celebrations. Complimentary Newly Installed Fibre Optic High Speed Broadband available in all Public areas and Guest Rooms.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/02/2014 to 29/02/2020 - Newly Installed Fibre Optic High Speed Broadband available in all Public areas and Guest Rooms. The LateRooms.com rates for The Rhinewood Country House Hotel in Warrington are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived at the hotel and there was lack of customer service.
There was no friendly welcome, just 'your room is number 5 and its on the left'. The room was spacious and fairly clean although the bathroom was dated and not as clean as the bedroom. Very dusty and stained. There was ants crawling along the top of the bath and from behind the toilet. The wardrobe door was broke and therefore unable to open it to use. Slightly disappointing for the price.
Not a good sign when the "lawns" at front of hotel were over 6" long.
Room frozen when entering. Suspect not used for a while. Stain on bed sheet
Room - bathroom tired and dull. No heated towel rail - just a wall mounted fan. Shower useless - no pressure. Service at bar hit and miss
No breakfast menu. V Basic - cereal, juice, cooked - okay. This hotel has all the hallmarks of a business that is failing and is approaching the buffers