- 35 guest reviews
"Unusual decor, warm welcome, comfortable bed and good location close to bars and restaurants...."
"A nice alternative to a hotel, very ornate if you like a little bling, wonderful location, nice views from eighth floor overlooking docks an..."
"Really enjoyed, this my first experience of a bed and breakfast, the owners were helpful, polite and friendly and made me feel welcome and a..."
"The hotel is a visual delight matched only by the warmth and kindness of the hosts Phil and Janette. Probably best to say they don't have h..."
"We travel widely for both business and pleasure and this is by far the best B&B we have ever stayed in. Every little thing is perfect...from..."
About the hotel
The Mirador Town House is situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, perfect for the disgruntled businessman; yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, whose beaches pay homage to the countryside that surrounds them. The Mirador lay bespoke: Tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, be it business pressure or social pleasure.
The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Only double beds are offered to tired business people, even their suite rooms with their KING size beds, are there just to spoil yourself. All this and more is wrapped up and waiting for you inside an informal and relaxed atmosphere. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer. . . . . !
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky and convenient
Unusual decor, warm welcome, comfortable bed and good location close to bars and restaurants.
A nice alternative to a hotel, very ornate if you like a little bling, wonderful location, nice views from eighth floor overlooking docks and water, nice location for eating out.