- 1 guest reviews
"The grounds of this resort are immaculate. The room we had was spacious and fine, without being special. What the place lacked was a bit of..."
About the hotel
Located on a cliff top Rocha Brava is just 3 kms east of Carvoeiro, a charming fishing village right in the heart of Algarve. The nearest beach is 950 m distance. Surrounded by well cared gardens we have apartments and villas well furnished and decorated.
These are equiped with satellite TV, washing machine and electric heating in all rooms. We highlight our luxury units with a magnificent ocean view and also equiped with dishwasher and microwave. FacilitiesThere are 3 swimming-pools, 4 tennis courts, gymnasium, free Wi-Fi, beauty saloon, games room, coffee-shop, restaurant, bars, supermarket, entertainment for children from 4 to 12 years old from May till end of September, free transport 3 times a day to the beach and Carvoeiro. 24 hours Reception: safe rental, telephone, fax, Pay-per-Internet, excursions, money exchange and baby sitting.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, ok accomodation
The grounds of this resort are immaculate.
The room we had was spacious and fine, without being special. What the place lacked was a bit of atmosphere or life. I think it is a great place for a relaxing family holiday or as a base for a walking holiday to explore the magical coastline.