- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We knew little about where was a good place to stay in the centre of Madrid but the Vinnci was ideally located just half way between the pla..."
"I stayed for five nights in the hotel and until the final day my only could have been that the cleaners always seemed to hovering around out..."
"Although not really into these trendy places, I had a decent room for a good price, despite requesting a double and getting a twin...."
About the hotel
Vincci Centrum is a designer hotel, warm and welcoming, strategically located in the centre of Madrid, just a few minutes from the Puerta del Sol and the Art Triangle formed by the Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofía museums. Its style and comfort and its customised service and attention to every detail make this hotel the ideal choice for the customer visiting the city on business or for leisure. The hotel has a coffee shop that it offers a breakfast buffet with a all types of salads and sweets, a healthy food selection, as well as an area for infants.
laundry service, a big room service menu, free daily press, pillows menu and the latest in technology and telecommunications. The hotel has 85 rooms and 2 junior suites equipped with air-conditioning and heating all year round, a private safe free of charge, a full mini-bar, ADSL and WiFi Internet connection, satellite TV and Canal Plus, telephone in bedroom and bathroom and a complete range of products in the welcome kit. All breakfasts at Vincci Hotels include gluten-free products.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- In-room Broadband , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Well located pleasant hotel
We knew little about where was a good place to stay in the centre of Madrid but the Vinnci was ideally located just half way between the plaza del Sol and the historical district .
We were delighted with the cleanliness of the hotel. Staff were very pleasant and helpful . The decor was modern, black and orange but very tastily done. Overall good value and one we would use again.
Water and cleaners
I stayed for five nights in the hotel and until the final day my only could have been that the cleaners always seemed to hovering around outside my door.
I went out till and slept till late which obviously was inconvenient for them. This was a minor irritation compared the major inconvenience of waking on the final morning if my stay to discover that there was no water in the hotel. So I checked out at midday unshowered and without so much as a cup of water to make my way to the airport in 36 degree heat. Not ideal to say the least.