- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel will stop again..."
"It was my first time staying at The Empress Hotel, from the outside I was impressed, as I entered the glass covered stair way you got the im..."
"Ideal had everything you need..."
"We stayed the night recently and had an Executive double room The staff were pleasant and helpful and the breakfast staff (particularly the..."
"Excellent value for money Hotel..."
About the hotel
The Empress Hotel is situated in both a prime and convenient position in Douglas, Capital of the Isle of Man. It enjoys uninterrupted sea views and has been maintained to an extremely high standard, worthy of its 3 star rating. The Hotel boasts a large conservatory at the front, with panoramic view across Douglas Bay and 102 well appointed bedrooms, including Sea View Rooms, 3 Suites and the top floor Penthouse.
The Hotel facilities include two restaurants, The Brasserie for traditional high class A La carte dining and the Manx Gourmet Burger Restaurant on the lower ground floor. (Opening times vary throughout the year). The Piano Bar is open all day with plenty of seating overlooking the Sea and offers bar meals until 9pm daily. Our in house pianist plays 4 nights a week, with Sky Sports & BT Sports also shown in the bar featuring all major sporting events. In addition there is are Steam and Sauna Rooms with a small gym and a well appointed Beauty Salon , ready to pamper the weary business person and holiday maker alike.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel will stop again
Did I enjoy my stay ??
It was my first time staying at The Empress Hotel, from the outside I was impressed, as I entered the glass covered stair way you got the impression of cleanliness and I was right, because when the doors opened you walk into a beautiful marble reception area.
At reception the greeting was welcoming and made you feel they wanted you there. When I got to my room it was smart, bright, spotlessly clean and it had the feeling you were home. Through out my stay I enjoyed it . Thanks.