- 26 guest reviews
"Nice foyer and ground floor area. Wearing carpet and decor let's it down a little what would be otherwise a very nice hotel. I will definite..."
"Wasn't expecting much as we rode through Whitley Bay on the bike. I was last there 20 years ago and now there are lots of closed down buildi..."
"Clean rooms, no noise and handy for all that was going on...."
"A very helpful young lady registered us in on arrival. She gave us advice on the local area and transport links and advised us how to get to..."
"Fantastic staff always happy to help...."
About the hotel
The Windsor Hotel is centrally located on South Parade, a 2 minute walk from the beach and the town centre. The Hotel has 69 bedrooms, all of which are equipped with facilities you would expect of modern 3-star accommodation. The Hotel has a secure private car park for guests.
Bazil Brasserie is available to guests for breakfast and evening meals. Bazil has an extensive menu and daily specials offering quality international dishes and fine wines. Bazil has acquired a prestigious Dining Award from the RAC and is fast gaining a reputation as the finest place to eat in the region. Please note that no group bookings are accepted over two rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Despite supposedly non-smoking, room reeked of smoke. Unpleasant even with windows open all night. On arrival all staff in car park on 'smoking break. Waited in excess of 5 minutes for anyone to turn up at bar to be seved. Again apparently on smoking break.
Windsor Hotel. Whitley
Nice foyer and ground floor area.
Wearing carpet and decor let's it down a little what would be otherwise a very nice hotel. I will definitely use it again. Breakfast is very average though.