- 31 guest reviews
"Clean rooms, no noise and handy for all that was going on...."
"A very helpful young lady registered us in on arrival. She gave us advice on the local area and transport links and advised us how to get to..."
"Fantastic staff always happy to help...."
"the hotel was nice. very quiet because of the time of the year..."
"Hotel staff very friendly and go out there way to assist you, very friendly and helpful, lovely room however despite it saying it has sky in..."
About the hotel
The Windsor Hotel is centrally located on South Parade, a 2 minute walk from the beach and the town centre. The Hotel has 69 bedrooms, all of which are equipped with facilities you would expect of modern 3-star accommodation. The Hotel has a secure private car park for guests.
Bazil Brasserie is available to guests for breakfast and evening meals. Bazil has an extensive menu and daily specials offering quality international dishes and fine wines. Bazil has acquired a prestigious Dining Award from the RAC and is fast gaining a reputation as the finest place to eat in the region. Please note that no group bookings are accepted over two rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for money.
Clean rooms, no noise and handy for all that was going on.
Very nice, helpful & polite Staff
A very helpful young lady registered us in on arrival.
She gave us advice on the local area and transport links and advised us how to get to our room.