- 31 guest reviews
"Wasn't expecting much as we rode through Whitley Bay on the bike. I was last there 20 years ago and now there are lots of closed down buildi..."
"Clean rooms, no noise and handy for all that was going on...."
"A very helpful young lady registered us in on arrival. She gave us advice on the local area and transport links and advised us how to get to..."
"Fantastic staff always happy to help...."
"the hotel was nice. very quiet because of the time of the year..."
About the hotel
The Windsor Hotel is centrally located on South Parade, a 2 minute walk from the beach and the town centre. The Hotel has 69 bedrooms, all of which are equipped with facilities you would expect of modern 3-star accommodation. The Hotel has a secure private car park for guests.
Bazil Brasserie is available to guests for breakfast and evening meals. Bazil has an extensive menu and daily specials offering quality international dishes and fine wines. Bazil has acquired a prestigious Dining Award from the RAC and is fast gaining a reputation as the finest place to eat in the region. Please note that no group bookings are accepted over two rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Tired Hotel That Needs Love.
The room was large with a shower that needed brute force to get to work.
Windows are un-safe for children. 4Inch Gap under the room door. Floorboards squek. Doors slam. Walls are paper thin. Pillows about as think as a tea bag. The whole hotel does not offer value for money.
Lovely hotel with pleasant staff
Wasn't expecting much as we rode through Whitley Bay on the bike.
I was last there 20 years ago and now there are lots of closed down buildings. The outside of the hotel was okay compared to the bottom of the street. Once the bike was parked and we went inside we were very surprised. The place was beautiful and clean. Room was very good, clean, with the usual supplies. The on suite had a shower over the bath. Our room looked over to the night club which was open on Saturday night. When we had left our bar we sat at the window people watching the young ones in the opposite beer garden. On the Sunday we walked along the beach. It's obvious that the area has had some money spent and hopefully Whitley Bay will be restored to a fantastic seaside holiday place.