- 44 guest reviews
"Good little place, went for boxing so wasn't in there too long...."
"The hotel was close to the city centre by bus which only cost £1! Buses ran until 3:30am which was great as we were on a night out. Staff we..."
About the hotel
The Lansdowne Hotel is a low cost, budget hotel providing good accommodation at a reasonable price. Located three miles south of Manchester City Centre in the vibrant student area of Fallowfield, it is close to the University buildings and halls of residence. Situated on one of the main bus routes into Manchester, the city centre is 20 minutes away whilst Manchester Airport can be reached in 30 minutes.
The Lansdowne Hotel features single, twin, double and family rooms. Bedrooms are simply decorated and equipped with the amenities necessary for a relaxing stay. All rooms are private and en-suite and contain tea and coffee making facilities, free wi-fi and freeview TV. The Christie Hospital is a 10 minute walk away, whilst a host of restaurants, bars and a supermarket are all on our doorstop.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/05/2010 to 31/12/2021 - Full balance taken day prior to arrival. £10 security deposit is required and refundable on departure. A 20% deposit will be required for all group bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Never stay here
This hotel is disgusting, mould everywhere, old fashioned, cups but no coffee or tea, dirty walls and floor, and owner will not give you a full refund.
This hotel should not be open to the public.
Good little place, went for boxing so wasn't in there too long.