- 134 guest reviews
"I really had no problems with my nights stay at the Landsdowne. I was greated by the owner who couldn`t have been more welcoming and polite...."
"The Shangri-La Tokyo it isn't, and if you are looking for exquisite fixtures and fittings in your room, look elsewhere....however, if you ar..."
"It is very convenient for where I work. The room was clean although the furniture was a bit outdated and battered. The shower was clean and..."
"Quite basic but fair price for anyone just staying a night...."
"The bar was not really what we expected and had no pool table, instead the hotel was attached to an indian restaurant. Not really a problem..."
About the hotel
The Lansdowne Hotel is a low cost, budget hotel providing good accommodation at a reasonable price. We are located three miles south of Manchester City Centre in the vibrant student area of Fallowfield. Many great restaurants and pubs are within easy walking distance
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/05/2010 to 31/12/2021 - Full balance taken day prior to arrival. £10 security deposit is required and refundable on departure. A 20% deposit will be required for all group bookings. The LateRooms.com rates for Lansdowne Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The "less worst" we could find
Too expensive for what it was; convenient location, though.
No problems here.
I really had no problems with my nights stay at the Landsdowne.
I was greated by the owner who couldn`t have been more welcoming and polite. The room was basic but clean and the bed linen was also clean. For the money, I couldn`t complain and I would use the hotel again.