- 20 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay loved the hotel itself but our room was old fashioned with peeling paint etc.ive read on other reviews there are much ni..."
"Spent a relaxing evening away in one of the 'executive' rooms, checking was easy enough, receptionist was very helpful and room was of good..."
"The staff were helpful , the rooms were comfortable, good value..."
"Very helpful and pleasant staff. Large rooms with good facilities. Spa facilities very good...."
"This is a lovely hotel,clean, reasonable and the staff could not have been more helpful. I stayed an extra day!..."
About the hotel
Hellaby Hall Hotel conveniently located near Sheffield and Rotherham offers guests the combination of a beautiful location, striking architecture and modern facilities. This 17th Century Manor House sensitively converted into a striking Four Star hotel is ideally situated just of J1 of the M18 and within easy reach of all local amenities, making it the perfect destination for business or pleasure. The hotels 90 bedrooms are thoughtfully decorated and designed with work and relaxation in mind.
Each room is equipped to the highest standard and includes free Wi-Fi internet access.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2014 to 27/12/2014 - From lunchtime 23rd December to lunchtime 27th December, the hotel will be available for room bookings only, the restaurant and bar will not be open and leisure centre opening times may be limited. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely pool,great location room was outdated
We enjoyed our stay loved the hotel itself but our room was old fashioned with peeling paint etc.ive read on other reviews there are much nicer rooms than this so wish now we had asked for a room change.
Having said that the room was spacious and had the required facilities it just didn't have a four star feel. The pool area was lovely.
Hmmmmn just not very good at all.
Bit of a nightmare stay really.
Did not have a key to our room as they keycard making machine was broken go two days. (An engineer could have been out in hours) This really impacted on what we could do.
Attended a charity function and the drinks were massively over priced and served by massively untrained and unsupervised staff. It took my friend 2hrs to get the bottle of white wine he asked for and it was a warm £5 plonk being sold for £20.
"An ice bucket" yes it's a bucket that you put ice in to chill the wine. ( I literaly had to say those words about 4 times)
Not one single glass was cleared from our table and then they could not serve drinks as they ran out of glasses.
Tried to bring this to the attention of the manager in the morning but they could not even be reached it bothered to come to reception.
Maybe ok for a night but do not book an event there, your guests will probably kick you in for it.