- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Check the small print - the bedrooms are too close to the function rooms and huge amounts of noise can be heard - the manager is not at all..."
"Lovely hotel Great food Great staff Lovely spa Fab gardens..."
"although we had been given a free upgrade, I was still disappointed with the room size, can't complain about anything else though. The facil..."
"The hotel was overall, excellent apart from the heat in the rooms making it difficult to sleep although the staff did supply a fan when requ..."
"The hotel appeared to have new and old rooms in adjoining wings. We had an old room in the original part of the building which was clean but..."
About the hotel
Winner of Visit Chester & Cheshire's Large Hotel of the Year 2007. The privately owned Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa is ideally located just a 5 minute drive from Chester's historic city centre, yet a stone's throw from the city centre of Wrexham and Wales. This beautiful hotel, set in its own grounds, has 73 superb comfortable bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
The hotel has free parking for all guests and complimentary WiFi. Within the hotel there are two dining venues from which you can choose. Ciro's Brasserie is a Rosette rated Mediterranean themed restaurant offering modern European cuisine. On a Sunday we serve a traditional roast carvery luncheon and dinner. Alternatively, you may prefer to relax in Nelson's Bar where you will find a good selection of gastro style bar food and fine traditional ales. Take time during your stay to step through the doors of Spa by Kasia where we provide natural, holistic and organic treatments to completely nourish, rebalance and repair the face and body. This exclusive retreat includes 6 indulgent treatment suites including a VIP couple's suite with hydrotherapy bath, 3 relaxation rooms, a traditional Turkish Hamman, an Arabian Rasul, Rejuvenation Skin Clinic, Roman style swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, state of the art Technogym gymnasium, outdoor tennis court, Spa Boutique and Spa Eatery. Residents are strongly advised to book their treatments in advance. The hotel offers ample free parking and complimentary internet access throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/02/2016 to 01/02/2025 - Some rooms are situated close to the function suite, and therefore some noisy maybe heard until approx midnight, if a function is taking place. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Check the small print - the bedrooms are too close to the function rooms and huge amounts of noise can be heard - the manager is not at all sympathetic to this!