- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"My husband & I have stayed here several times when we visit family in Sheffield. Each year, the same staff are there, which I think says a l..."
"Comfortable large room, well heated with modern en-suite. Standard appointments but wi-fi intermittent. Long walk to reception & no lift. Ca..."
"Stayed for 1 night, needed a hotel close to a house party. Room was huge and very comfortable ideal if you have kids or are working away fro..."
"Karen on reception was so kind and welcoming she recommended a lovely garden center locally to have a quick look around before dinner. We we..."
"Lovely big room, super bathroom and a comfy bed. Very friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Staindrop Lodge Hotel refurbishment programme which has transformed it into an eye-catching, Art Deco style hotel. The spacious bedrooms are well equipped with digital and analogue access points. Situated just 3 minutes from the M1, it enjoys a central location ideal for Sheffield, Meadowhall and South Yorkshire.
The bedrooms at Staindrop are luxurious and spacious with Art Deco influenced design and comfortable facilities including 21" televisions with Sky channels. Many rooms feature the original beams which stylishly combine with furnishings evocative of the 20's era. Business guests particularly appreciate having digital and analogue access points and large work areas.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Staindrop Lodge in Sheffield are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My husband & I have stayed here several times when we visit family in Sheffield.
Each year, the same staff are there, which I think says a lot about the Hotel. If you are looking for a top notch premium hotel, this won't be the one for you. However, if you want a very clean friendly place with lovely refurbished rooms, a great breakfast . they source the eggs, bacon etc from a local farm & a very reputable butcher, then try this hotel. We have no qualms about recommending Staindrop Lodge.
Comfortable large room, well heated with modern en-suite.
Standard appointments but wi-fi intermittent. Long walk to reception & no lift. Car parking proved an issue due to seasonal parties in adjoining pub/restaurant.