- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel with great facilities and very friendly and helpful staff, rooms spacious and ours had good views across golf course. The on..."
"We loved this hotel, it was clean, the staff did everything to help, actually they went above and beyond, food was great too...."
"Bed was uncomfortable as it seemed to go into a v sharp causing you to roll 'downhill', food was amazing in the rib room..."
"Had the best nights sleep and the food was unbelievable. The spa was so relaxing I could of stayed there forever, staff came over and ordere..."
"Stayed at the hotel as a friend was getting married there. Signage from rooms to function rooms could of been better as we got got confused..."
About the hotel
Ramside Hall Hotel Golf & Spa is set within a magnificent 350-acre estate, featuring two Championship golf courses, with a combined 36 holes amidst mature woodlands and lakes. Just 450 yards from Junction 62 on the A1M, the hotel is just a five minute drive from the historic city of Durham and 25 minutes from Newcastle-upon-Tyne. 127 spacious bedrooms, many with scenic views, feature elegant décor and modern bathrooms work desks, satellite television with Sky and BT sports and luxurious ESPA toiletries.
Free parking and wi-fi is also available. Please ask about our upgrades to Premier rooms and Suites including use of our chauffer driven Bentley Mulsanne. The hotel boasts four restaurants including the renowned, award winning Rib Room Steakhouse & Grill and its newest addition, Fusion with a pan-Asian menu. Pemberton’s Rotisserie & Carvery offers traditional British cuisine throughout the day and informal dining is also available in the Clubhouse. Spa and leisure facilities include a 25-metre swimming pool, state of the art gym and Hydro Spa with outdoor vitality and hydrotherapy pools. A tempting menu of ESPA treatments is available within the Spa, subject to availability; booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/10/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Spa/Leisure facilities: Complimentary access to pool/gym/sauna & steam room. Full Spa Pass - £30 per adult/£50 per couple. Child restrictions apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel with great facilities and very friendly and helpful staff, rooms spacious and ours had good views across golf course.
The only thing I would recommend is for the hotel to have air conditioning fitted in the bedrooms as found it very warm at night and Windows only open a little for security reasons.
Loved every minute - worth it
We loved this hotel, it was clean, the staff did everything to help, actually they went above and beyond, food was great too.