- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Good welcome at reception and stylish restaurant/bar area (Marco Pierre White menu). However, although the bedroom area of the room was fine..."
"Fantastic value for money and faultless service...."
"Friendly, efficient staff, together with comfortable, clean room...."
"Stayed for one night for my husbands birthday - well the staff were brilliant! They were very friendly and extremely helpful. At breakfast (..."
"Cold resterant .everything else v.goo..."
About the hotel
Going on holiday? Arranging a conference? Treating that special someone to a romantic break? Whatever you're doing, BEST WESTERN PREMIER East Midlands Airport means you can do it in style at the heart of Kegworth village. Just a half mile from junction 24 of the M1 and within two miles of East Midlands Airport, we're perfectly placed to greet visitors from far and wide, offering a superb level of service to all who join us here in our relaxing setting. Whether you're taking five during a busy business schedule or looking for an unforgettable day out to really make your break, Donnington Park, The National Forest, Nottingham and Derby are all within ten miles of the hotel.
On your return, well appointed bedrooms, our brand new Marco's New York Italian restaurant is serving good Italian/American food in a relaxed setting. This casual dining experience serves lunch, dinner, bar bites, afternoon tea and cocktails. From Italian dishes including mouth-watering Italian sharing platters, fresh seafood, home-made pizza and pasta to American favourites such as succulent steaks, burgers and Marco's special BBQ ribs and lazy fries. There's something for everyone with this all-day dining concept.
All 106 rooms here are well equipped for your comfort and relaxation. All are on en-suite, offering free WiFi (available throughout the hotel), 24 hour room service, LCD TVs, coffee makers and free newspapers.
Our stunning health club and spa is yet another 'break out' area in our splendid hotel that's sure to make you want to come back for more!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/04/2012 to 31/12/2022 - Park and Fly packages for East Midlands Airport and Spa Packages are also available! Please contact the hotel for breakfast and dinner upgrades. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
A cupboard for a bathroom
Generally a disappointing experience.
The room for the tariff was very average with the smallest bathroom I have seen and poor shower. At breakfast I was told I would have to pay (even though I had booked B&B via Laterooms). It took them far too long to resolve.
Nice hotel but certain roooms could do with an update
Good welcome at reception and stylish restaurant/bar area (Marco Pierre White menu).
However, although the bedroom area of the room was fine, tidy, clean etc. the bathroom seemed to have a damp problem and there appeared to be mould on the floor tiles. Not a pleasant smell. Hopefully they will have treated it as I did alert them during my stay.