- Very Good
- 266 guest reviews
"Spent the night at this de vere venue, great location, compact room,but everything you need is there, location is quiet and picturesque. onl..."
"We have stayed several times in this hotel and although I had booked a table for dinner via late rooms and rang hotel to check they had book..."
"we stayed at this hotel as it was convenient for where we needed to be in the local area and it was of comparable price to a few other hotel..."
"A really nice room in a beautiful hotel - the room was a bit dusty though. We put our suitcase on top of the wardrobe and when we pulled it..."
"Beautiful loacation but room in court very tiny and stuffy. Could not get aircon to cool room down...."
About the hotel
Horsley Park: 2 different venues, one superb location. Horsley Management Centre and Horsley Court. Extensive facilities are complimented by comfortable surroundings.
Set in 70 acres of tranquil Surrey parkland, yet within easy access of Heathrow, Gatwick, the A3 and the M25, Horsley Park is conveniently located for the business traveller. A warm welcome, innovative catering, comfortable well equipped bedrooms and, for complimentary use to our guests, an excellent range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium will ensure you return time and again. Horsley Park is the perfect location when visiting the numerous attractions in the area (all mileage is approximate) 12 miles from Chessington World of Adventures 14 miles from Thorpe Park 20 miles from Legoland, Windsor 4 miles from RHS Wisley Gardens 6. 5 miles from Guildford town 6 miles from Clandon Park 9 miles from Epsom Racecourse 10 miles from Sandown Racecourse 18 miles from Farnborough 18 miles from Wimbledon 9 miles from Denbies Vineyard Check out time Monday -Thursday is 11. 00am Check out Saturday & Sunday mornings is 11. 00am Horsley Park have no single, twin, family or interconnecting bedrooms. Horsley Park cannot provide cots. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
85% would recommend it to a friend
lovely location but hard to find
Spent the night at this de vere venue, great location, compact room,but everything you need is there, location is quiet and picturesque.
only drawback is the horsley park sign needs a de vere logo or words on it as entrance to the site is very narrow and doesn't look like a hotel
we will be using the place again when we're going that way
We have stayed several times in this hotel and although I had booked a table for dinner via late rooms and rang hotel to check they had booking and food allergies when we got to the hotel we were told restaurant was not open that night.
We trawled the bar menu made our selection checked allergies with staff and then to our amazement was presented with a dish containing the allergens. When I protested we were offered a complimentary drink.