- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Had a great stay accommodation was excellent, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the only thing that disappointed us was the cooked b..."
"We have stayed before and think that it has improved to a really good standard...."
"I took my girlfriend away for one night to Ennerdale country house. I got massive brownie points for getting the four poster bed, nudge nudg..."
"Really enjoyed our stay. Ennerdale were very accommodating and helpful with queries about the room and the surrounding area. Loved that this..."
"Good value for an over night stop...."
About the hotel
Only a 10 minute drive from Ennerdale Water, on the famous Coast to Coast Walk, the Ennerdale Country House Hotel is a Grade II listed building nestled within five acres of tranquil landscaped gardens and Italian fountains. As you walk through our large beautiful hallways, you will pass by painstakingly restored original fireplaces and ceilings, and you'll begin to realise that this is only the start of an experience you will never forget. With 30 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms, all individually designed, the Ennerdale is ideal for business and leisure guests visiting the many attractions of the Western Lakes and the West Cumbrian Coastal towns and villages.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Ennerdale Country House Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel in CLEATOR are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Mid week break for husbands birthday
Had a great stay accommodation was excellent, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the only thing that disappointed us was the cooked breakfast, it was greasy and the feeds were overcooked, otherwise a brilliant stay.
Short break away
We have stayed before and think that it has improved to a really good standard.