- Very Good
- 213 guest reviews
"Lovely stately home, great facilties, friendly staff, nice beds, just let down slightly by cleanliness (bedsheets had stain, walls very dust..."
"Hotel very impressive looking on arrival ! Reception always very helpful as well as breakfast staff.we were in lodge next door . Served it's..."
"What a fantastic surprise we had upon arriving at Eynsham Hall. The pictures do not do justice to this immaculately kept stately home. The s..."
"A very relaxed stay and after an initial ‘glitch’ with the Wi-Fi we settled in and enjoyed the surrounding parkland and grounds. I found the..."
"On arrival at Eynsham Hall we were impressed by the imposing old country house but on checking in were disappointed that our room wasnt in t..."
About the hotel
Set in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, Eynsham Hall is a Grade II listed manor house nestled in 3,000 acres of parkland close to Witney and is just 12 miles Oxford City Centre. Offering free Wi-fi, free parking, leisure facilities and scenic countryside location the hotel is ideally placed for a visit to the Cotswolds. There is a choice of accommodation, with traditional style rooms in the main Hall and more modern furnishings in The Eynsham Court or Lodge Buildings.
Al rooms benefit from complimentary wireless internet access and are equipped with telephone, television, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary toiletries. The hotel has full leisure facilities for guests to make use of, with an indoor swimming pool and sauna, together with a gym and outdoor tennis courts. The Hall also retains many of its period features, complemented by refurbished reception rooms in a style that provides an elegant, contemporary twist. There is also Bicester Outlet Village - whether you're looking for that elusive must-have or simply the reassurance of a quality designer, Bicester Village has the most sought-after brands. Please note - Restricted children swimming times - Sat & sun 9am - 1pm & 4-6Pm - Half term times vary. When booking for 10 or more guests, different supplements or policies may apply.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation not as expected
I booked a stay at Eynsham Hall as an anniversary treat for me & my husband.
The pictures of Eynsham Hall looked lovely & the grounds beautiful. I thought it looked like a good deal at £90 per night including breakfast & not unrealistic given it was booked through a late booking agency. Arrived at Eynsham Hall after a 2hr drive & first impressions were of a beautiful old hall meeting our expectations from the pictures we'd seen online. We were disappointed then to be told that we would be staying in the 'lodge'. However, we kept an open mind & expected to see some refurbished outbuildings. However, we were greeted with a new build property that could have been a 'travelodge' sited 2 or 3 miles from home. On entering the room the disappointment was compounded further. We were presented with a bed & bedroom smaller than we have at home, where you couldn't open the bedroom door without closing the wardrobe door first!!!. The accommodation was clean & well presented but did not meet up to our expectations & we feel misled in what we were booking. Beautiful main hall & surroundings but thoroughly disappointed overall. Would stay again but would want to be sure of where we would be staying on any future visit to ensure it was in the main hall.
Lovely stately home, great facilties, friendly staff, nice beds, just let down slightly by cleanliness (bedsheets had stain, walls very dusty).
Would definitely recommend though!