- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"The hotel staff were very polite and helpful. The room was clean and well maintained. Our stay in Liverpool was fantastic. The hotel is only..."
"Happy with our stay at the hotel. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Room and hotel were very nice...."
"I did expect the business accommodation to be of a high standard, but was surprised how tired everything looked. This is clearly a hotel tha..."
"Radisson BLU Hotel Liverpool..."
"Room super, found staff to br very friendly and accommodating...."
About the hotel
This 4-star luxury hotel in Liverpool city centre has free Wi-Fi and views of the River Mersey. It offers a pool, a gym, an award-winning Italian restaurant and stylish, air-conditioned rooms. The award-winning Radisson BLU Liverpool is opposite the ferry terminal and 600 metres from the famous Royal Liver Building.
Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station is a mile away. The bright, contemporary rooms each have a flat-screen satellite TV and in-room safes. Modern bathrooms all include a hair dryer. The Radisson BLU's Filini restaurant has views over the River Mersey and has won an AA Rosette for its Italian cuisine. The White Bar has a creative cocktails menu, and serves light bar meals and tapas. BT Sport live is now available in The White Bar. The on-site ARK Spa and Fitness Centre’s facilities include a sauna, steam room and personal training programmes. There is also a range of health and beauty and Elemis spa treatments on offer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson BLU Hotel Liverpool
The hotel staff were very polite and helpful.
The room was clean and well maintained. Our stay in Liverpool was fantastic. The hotel is only a very short walk to all the local attractions. The hotel was perfect and had we had no complaints. The mini bar was empty which I found strange. Also if you need to use the hotel car park you need to book in advance, I was unaware of this till we arrived so we had to park round the corner which wasn't bad as that car park was safe and secure but would of been helpful if we had know to book in at the hotel car park, apart from that the stay was perfect.
Terrible value for money, nearly £200 for two night stay, breakfast was not included, we also had to seek parking elsewhere as the hotel was charging £25 per night.