- 29 guest reviews
"The three bedded room was adequate for our needs. It was lovely & warm, lighting was good, water was hot & towels clean. One of the mattress..."
"We stayed overnight and wish we would have stayed longer the staff were friendly and helpful the food was great I would recommend the hotel..."
"Nice big room, both the 2 double beds were very low and not exactly comfortable, definitely need new better mattresses. Bathroom big and ok...."
"My colleague and I stayed at the hotel recently and were pleasantly surprised. Accommodation is ideal for accessing Team Valley where we wer..."
About the hotel
The Ravensdene Lodge Hotel is in a perfect location situated 5 minutes from both Newcatle City Centre and Metro Centre. Whether arriving by road, ferry, train or plane getting to us couldn't be any simpler. At the heart of the transport links yet set in a leafy suburb we can provide the best of both worlds.
For business visitors , the Team Valley Estate is conveniently situated 2 minutes away. At the Ravensdene Lodge we take great pride in the food we offer. From the breakfast buffet with freshly cooked full English breakfast to a late night snack, you can be assured of our commitment to quality and value for money at all times We cater for families. business people, and group parties very friendly hotel. It is a perfect venue for a business gathering. Whether you require facilities for a small conference or a large presentation you can be assured of our best.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/01/2016 to 25/01/2025 - Please note our hotel breakfast has changed. We will be offering bacon or sausage breakfast baps instead of full English. Beans on toast or cornflakes available upon prior reques. £5 per person The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
The sheets and pillows were dirty, as was the shower which made our stay uncomfortable.
Room was a good size though.
The three bedded room was adequate for our needs.
It was lovely & warm, lighting was good, water was hot & towels clean. One of the mattresses was a little lumpy and the décor a little tired but for a weekend, we managed. The staff, without exception, were polite, courteous, helpful & friendly . They should be commended for the 5* service they provided.