- 34 guest reviews
"This was a last minute booking, just 2 hours prior to arrival. I was meet by a very pleasant gentleman who took customer service very seriou..."
"Excellent hotel for the price , would use again , 5 star...."
"Me & 2 friends came over from Leeds & we stopped at Ravensdene lodge,the location was spot on,& easy to find,staff were polite when we got t..."
"Given the room rate paid we were impressed with the Hotel overall. Rooms were very spacious and well fitted out, only complaint was that the..."
About the hotel
The Ravensdene Lodge Hotel is in a perfect location situated 5 minutes from both Newcatle City Centre and Metro Centre. Whether arriving by road, ferry, train or plane getting to us couldn't be any simpler. At the heart of the transport links yet set in a leafy suburb we can provide the best of both worlds.
For business visitors , the Team Valley Estate is conveniently situated 2 minutes away. At the Ravensdene Lodge we take great pride in the food we offer. From the breakfast buffet with freshly cooked full English breakfast to a late night snack, you can be assured of our commitment to quality and value for money at all times We cater for families. business people, and group parties very friendly hotel. It is a perfect venue for a business gathering. Whether you require facilities for a small conference or a large presentation you can be assured of our best.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/01/2016 to 25/01/2025 - Please note our hotel is a Room only basis . Breakfast is available choice of Full English or Continnatal at an additional charge. This can be purchased and ordered on check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
This was a last minute booking, just 2 hours prior to arrival.
I was meet by a very pleasant gentleman who took customer service very seriously. He was having to look after the bar well as the reception and was very apologetic at keeping me waiting. On check in I was shown to my room, unlike many other places will just hand you a key and point to the stairs. The room was very clean and furnished in a modern style. There is a large car park.
Was value for money. handy to get to. ..