- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Olf fashioned British but very clean and well maintained. Had a good dinner and a great night's sleep. Shower temperature and pressure could..."
"Lovely room, great atmosphere with cosy fire. Dinner was great, fantastic steaks. Breakfast could be improved wasn't as nice as before. Seem..."
"Great hotel, friendly staff, clean and can`t wait to stay again. lovely room with class view , excellent!!!!..."
About the hotel
The Londonderry Arms is known for its old world charm, good food, customer care and value for money, located in the small fishing village of Carnlough at the foot of Glencoy, one of the nine Glens of Antrim. The original architecture and rooms remain intact and the hotel`s award winning restaurant offers the best in local produce. The Londonderry Arms is a place where the traditional values of hospitality are important and the quality of service is paramount.
Visit the Giant`s Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Royal Portrush Golf Club. Special golf rates are available at Cairndiun and Cushendall courses. The Glenarm river is excellent for salmon and white trout fishing and the locality is perfect for unspoilt cycling and walking holidays.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
British country house on the seaside
Olf fashioned British but very clean and well maintained.
Had a good dinner and a great night's
sleep. Shower temperature and pressure could be better.We would gladly come back if in Northern Ireland again.
One night stay
Lovely room, great atmosphere with cosy fire.
Dinner was great, fantastic steaks. Breakfast could be improved wasn't as nice as before. Seemed to be reheated which is a shame.
Friendly staff, overall great stay!