- 172 guest reviews
"Room to front of hotel. Decor a bit tired but bed was clean and comfy, had a good nights sleep. Car Parking to back of hotel which is always..."
"We found the Devencove to be a really good value stay in the nicest part of Glasgow, by the park and museum. The staff were friendly and obl..."
"Budget and happy. Cold and noisy rooms but besides that, no issues...."
"Great hotel to stay in as it is in walking distance to the SECC. Staff very helpful and an excellent hot breakfast...."
"Good size room reasonable price with breakfast included ideal for a overnight £5 in a taxi from central station...."
About the hotel
Close to the SECC and Kelvingrove Park, 15 minutes' from Glasgow city centre and the West End. It has limited free car parking and good public transport links to all areas of Glasgow by bus or subway. Devoncove Hotel is in Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, near to museums, shops, restaurants and great nightlife.
The 3-star budget hotel has free Wi-Fi, LCDTV's and a bar and a new restaurant serving meals. A 24-hour reception desk is also available. Credit or Debit card pre authorisation is compulsory for ALL bookings cash payments also require card pre auth which may take up to 2 weeks to drop off Hotel Rooms: 83
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/04/2014 to 30/04/2014 - During this period we will be refurbishing our reception area which may mean certain areas may be closed off or diversions put in place. We aim to keep inconvenience to an absolute minimum. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Room to front of hotel.
Decor a bit tired but bed was clean and comfy, had a good nights sleep. Car Parking to back of hotel which is always a bonus. All in all good value for what we paid.
Good Value Stay
We found the Devencove to be a really good value stay in the nicest part of Glasgow, by the park and museum.
The staff were friendly and obliging and the food passable. We moved to a back room after one night which proved to be much quieter away from traffic noise. The family room was spacious and comfortable.