- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"This was a lovely hotel, I had a nice big room and everything was catered for. It was very clean, modern and comfortable. Everything worked...."
"Great hotel, friendly helpful staff. We came to this hotel for a weekend theatre break and it was a lovely weekend. The staff were lovely, f..."
"Only drawback very poor breakfast taken in room Cold and uninviting and my wife and self left most of it. Thankfully could make own hot drin..."
"Good rooms , comfortable beds , staff friendly and very helpful. I think a Little overpriced...."
"Welcomed by a pleasant receptionist and were upgraded without asking we were so happy with our room it was a good size and very clean, we at..."
About the hotel
The award-winning Arora Manchester hotel is ideally located for whatever your stay may require. In Manchester city centre, the Grade II Listed Arora has a 24-hour fitness centre and modern rooms, which are all furnished to the highest standard with “Arora” beds, flat screen TV, power showers, FREE WiFi access, air-conditioning, mini fridges, irons, safes with extra touches such as heated mirrors and bathroom speakers. 24 Bar & Grill serves award-winning cocktails and snacks, while the restaurant offers a modern British menu including steaks and fresh fish.
Situated on Princess Street, The Arora hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from a metrolink tram stop with Manchester’s central shopping district only a 3-minute walk away. Piccadilly Rail Station is a 10-minute walk away, and within easy reach are Manchester Arena, Manchester Central and Arndale shopping centre. Old Trafford and the Etihad Stadium are nearby. The Famous Manchester Christmas Markets are only a 3 minute walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
This was a lovely hotel, I had a nice big room and everything was catered for.
It was very clean, modern and comfortable. Everything worked. I had no complaints. It is also in a great location. Staff were efficient and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.