- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"The public areas appear to be okay but to be honest we were only using the hotel as somewhere to sleep within 10min walk of a friends house..."
"We have found this hotel to always be friendly, clean and with a good standard of food and amenities. It's handy location to Manchester Airp..."
"Tucked away in a quiet area, the food was lovely and the staff very friendly!..."
"The place was easy enough to find and quite close to the town. Greeted politely by the staff, however the room seemed to have odd doors whic..."
"We were in room105. We returned to it at 11.50 and went to bed shortly afterwards. The noise from upstairs was bad. Male voice, female trot..."
About the hotel
The luxurious Stanneylands country house hotel is the perfect place to stay when visiting Manchester. From the moment you walk through the doors of this award winning 4 star hotel, a sense of quiet luxury takes over. The Stanneylands Hotel offers a unique combination of peace and comfort with all the facilities of the very best modern hospitality in the English countryside including free wi-fi access and free parking for guests.
Comprising of 55 comfortable bedrooms including executive and standard accommodation and tastefully furnished with classic elegant décor, each room is designed to achieve maximum comfort and style, in addition to meeting modern requirements. Many guests return to us again and again delighted with the level of service, high quality rooms, and award-winning cuisine they receive. The oak panelled Stanneylands Restaurant has been awarded two AA rosettes for its outstanding cuisine. In addition, we have the recently opened "Lavender Rooms" spa treatment rooms onsite, offering a wide range of relaxing massages and brilliant beauty treatments suitable for all. Whether it's corporate convenience or luxurious leisure you need, The Stanneylands Hotel is the ideal hotel for you to explore Manchester and Cheshire.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
74% would recommend it to a friend
No doubt lovely in it's time but a bit rundown now
The public areas appear to be okay but to be honest we were only using the hotel as somewhere to sleep within 10min walk of a friends house (having a party).
That said £92 for a very small room that was well past it's sell by date. No doubt the striped damask egyptian cotton bedding would have been lovely when it was new but the quilt cover was actually 'bobbly'. The bed was well used and decidedly spongey. the furniture is old and there is no air conditioning (it was a very hot night but as we were on the ground floor we didn't want to open the old windows -no security lock to prevent anyone just climbing in) and I'm afraid there actually cobwebs in the corner/ceiling of the room. Convenient yes, value for money (and I know it was only £92) - no.
3rd stay at Stanneylands Hotel
We have found this hotel to always be friendly, clean and with a good standard of food and amenities.
It's handy location to Manchester Airport is also a bonus.