- 214 guest reviews
"TV only had 5 or 6 working channels, one of the beds was collapsed underneath. Great staff, just not the best rooms. Not bad...."
"Good location. Close to everything. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Would stay again..one downside rather dismal bar area...."
"Very good hotel great location near to shops and train station . Staff friendly and courteous the room was good size and to rear of hotel so..."
"Decided to have a weekend in chester and stayed at the w Westminster Hotel to be honest not my first choice of hotel but as it was Grand Nat..."
"Excellent staff. Very welcoming and helpful. Hotel is also very comfortable and has a lovely atmosphere. Comfortable and very pleasant stay...."
About the hotel
Just 100 metres from Chester Rail Station, the Westminster has free Wi-Fi and a contemporary bar and restaurant. A grand, wooden staircase and a stained glass window are features of the Best Western. Local and regional dishes and a full English breakfast are served in the Best Western Westminster Hotel's air-conditioned bar and restaurant which features a bold and modern decor.
All rooms have a traditional colour scheme and feature dark wood furnishings. Tea and coffee making facilities and a hairdryer are provided in each room. The historic Grosvenor Park and the River Dee are less than 700 metres from the Westminster Hotel. Chester city centre is less than 10 minutes’ walk away and canal-side pubs and restaurants are within a 5 minute walk of the hotel. The M53 motorway is 5 minute’s drive away. Car parking is available at our Sister Hotel The Queen, £10. 00 per night Mon-Thurs and £15. 00 per night Fri-Sun. Ample on road parking and low cost pay and display right next door (free 6pm-9am).
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2014 to 29/09/2014 - Bookings over Grand National & Chester Races will have 50% deposit taken at time of booking and is non refundable & non transferrable. Balance will be taken 2 weeks prior to arrival. The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Westminster Hotel in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Not bad but not great
TV only had 5 or 6 working channels, one of the beds was collapsed underneath.
Great staff, just not the best rooms. Not bad.
Close to everything. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Would stay again..one downside rather dismal bar area.