- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Newly refurbished but terrible problem with sound travelling between rooms. Was kept awake most of the night by incredibly noisy people up a..."
"Went away for the weekend and found this last minute. The room was lovely and very warm. No problems with the room. Thanks must be given to..."
"I had been working and then travelling for most of the day so just wanted to see a friendly face. I reached the hotel at about 8.40pm. Recep..."
"Had a lovely three night break at the Cotswold Lodge. The staff were welcoming and helpful. The room was even better than I had expected and..."
"Great location, easy to get to if coming from M40 and anyone who's been to Oxford will know how important that is. Lovely room and really go..."
About the hotel
The Cotswold Lodge Hotel stands out in this city. With impressive and subtle features, we aim to provide an atmosphere of elegance from the moment you arrive. We have many different types of room available - including individually commissioned executive and deluxe rooms.
Situated in the middle of a quiet conservation area, our guests can take advantage of Oxford's many attractions at their leisure. We look forward to greeting you. A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Newly refurbished but terrible problem with sound travelling between rooms.
Was kept awake most of the night by incredibly noisy people up above. I could also hear next door moving around. When I mentioned this the receptionist said ' yes some people are noisy' when it is actually the fault of very poor sound insulation
Lovely little weekend
Went away for the weekend and found this last minute.
The room was lovely and very warm. No problems with the room. Thanks must be given to the staff who were always a pleasure. Breakfast was fine, no issues. Sometimes noisy in the evening due to Christmas parties, but this was not audible from the room.