- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Chose this hotel as it was close to the hospital I was having surgery at and decided a comfortable stay was needed. Staff were friendly and..."
"Staff extremely friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Sky sports and movies in room - excellent Gym and pool very good Rooms ver..."
"Every member of staff we came across was so friendly. It almost didn't feel like we were staying at a hotel, we felt so at home and relaxed...."
"This was a lovely quiet place ..had a lovely view from bedroom over the very nice garden, though not open to the general public yet.. it had..."
About the hotel
The Barton Grange Hotel, set in its own grounds, is just minutes away from Junction 32 of the M6 motorway near Preston. Of all the hotels in Preston and around that one can choose to stay, here is where first rate hospitality and service is combined with modern and stylish facilities.
The beautifully furnished, comfortable bedrooms all have satellite TV, high speed internet access and are non-smoking.
The Leisure Centre is for the exclusive use of guests. The Walled Garden Bistro is a unique place to eat and drink where rustic charm and warm friendly service are always available. Serving traditional, wholesome food with a twist, its masterfully-created ‘Hot Pot’ sits comfortably alongside old favourites like pan fried fillet steak.
There is ample parking. Lancaster and the Lake District are only a short drive away. However you choose to spend your time with us, be assured of a warm Lancashire welcome and our courteous and friendly service.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Barton Grange Hotel
Chose this hotel as it was close to the hospital I was having surgery at and decided a comfortable stay was needed.
Staff were friendly and welcoming and the restaurant staff were lovely to talk to, even the young lad who took our reservation over the phone. I was in bad shape after returning from hospital, so being able to have food delivered to the room was a godsend, and the Sky TV package and WiFi that was included with the room was perfect. We spoke to reception staff many, many times throughout our stay and every time they were more than happy to help - even finding me a bucket for my nausea and ice for bruising. How patient and willing to help the staff were really made the experience so much nicer and my partner and I plan on returning for leisure as soon as we can. The only complaints (which the friendly staff more than made up for) was that the TV was very complicated to turn off and we were only given instructions as to how to switch it on, and when looking for the power button on the TV happened to find quite a bit of dust on the top that fell down. The rest of the room was clean and such a lovely room, could use a little touch-up but minor things like sealant around the bath (AMAZING bath tub!) and maybe some softer towels as the ones we were given were more scratchy than fluffy but that could be that they're due replacement. Really enjoyed our stay despite being in bad health, and cannot thank the staff enough for how patient and helpful they all were. Facilities were lovely and really do hope to make use of them the next time we book. Peaceful area and a beautiful hotel from the moment you step onto the driveway. Perfect for a quiet getaway.